Michael T. Oberle
Michael Oberle is an attorney with PFB Law. The majority of Mike’s practice is in the real estate and mortgage banking services field with an emphasis on representing banks, mortgage companies and mortgage servicer. He has also represented the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Housing and Urban Development and federal and state loan servicing agents in real estate matters. Mike is also a licensed title agent.
Mike earned his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire majoring in Business Administration before attending William Mitchell College of Law, where he also obtained his Juris Doctor.
In 2015, Mike took a new role within the firm. Although Mike no longer handles files on a daily basis he has remained an integral part of the firm’s real estate and foreclosure practices where he continues to serve as an advisor and compliance officer.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Mortgage Banking Services
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- B.A. cum laude
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 1981 - Present
- American Bar Association, 1981 - Present